I’m Saul Schwartz, a professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. On this blog, I will be posting short pieces – about 1000 words, more or less – on issues that I’m either working on or am interested in. Current issues have to do trade adjustment assistance and applying behavioural economics to postsecondary education policies. All comments are welcome!
- The New College Compact: Would It Work in Canada?
- Against Financial Literacy
- The Labour Market Experience of Postsecondary Graduates with Disabilities
- CETA: Compensation for the Increase in European Exports of Cheese to Canada?
- Newfoundland Holds Some Cards in CETA Dispute with the Harper Government
Saul Schwartz on CETA: Compensation for the Inc… Jmstewart on CETA: Compensation for the Inc…