- The New College Compact: Would It Work in Canada?
- Against Financial Literacy
- The Labour Market Experience of Postsecondary Graduates with Disabilities
- CETA: Compensation for the Increase in European Exports of Cheese to Canada?
- Newfoundland Holds Some Cards in CETA Dispute with the Harper Government
Saul Schwartz on CETA: Compensation for the Inc… Jmstewart on CETA: Compensation for the Inc…
Monthly Archives: December 2014
The federal government and the government of Newfoundland and Labrador are currently arguing about the nature of an agreement, reached in the spring of 2013, that would compensate Newfoundland for removing its minimum processing requirements (MPRs), something the federal government … Continue reading
Last Tuesday, the Globe and Mail published a story about a $280 million federal contribution to a fund intended to help the fisheries industry in Newfoundland and Labrador. The fund had been promised during the negotiations around the Comprehensive Economic … Continue reading